Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

FrisbeeŽ

Attenshun K-Mart Choppers!

New poll on super-sekret seckshun of MCNGP web site.

Vote often and early.

We Dense Day

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Attenshun K-Mart Choppers!
>
> New poll on super-sekret seckshun of MCNGP web site.
>
> Vote often and early.

One of these days, I'll have to sign up for that thing. I've been too lazy
ever since the whole 'redid the site but didn't transfer the accounts'
scenario.

BTW, at the risk of alienating the members of the fairer sects that review
these, here's 2 websites made at the request of people who requested
things...

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

Be sure to use the search features of these sites.

MCSB

kpg

As We Dense Day once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

She's looking a lot like Loni Anderson.

kp "does that make me old?" g

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
> As We Dense Day once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

> She's looking a lot like Loni Anderson.
>
> kp "does that make me old?" g

Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!!! You say bad word!!!

Loni Anderson was PURE, and nowhere near the skank level that PH is.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> "does that make me old?"

yes

(and you're blind cause L.A. was way better looking with bigger cans)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's
just a tired feeling.

Lasher

"We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/
>
> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...

Disappointed,

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

MVP [Meaty Variable Parser]

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns978CB97CF6735lashertokenid@207.46.248.16.. .
> "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/
>>
>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...

Honestly, I don't care what you're wearing while you use the search
function, and I don't know if your choice of garments is going to have an
effect on the results, but I think we'd prefer not to think about you
searching while being naked. Thanks for that extra bit of information,
though.

Generally, the people in this group are looking at this group from work, so
I try to make sure I'm going to publish something that's safe for work,
except for the kinky Neil sites.

Bigus DiŠkus

**Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>

>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
>

> Disappointed,

Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about there.

Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

MVP [Meaty Variable Parser]

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>
>>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

>> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
>>

>> Disappointed,
>>

> Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about there.

If anything, you should be proud that people are looking on the internet for
someone from your gene pool naked .

+5 points

> Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

On the other hand, you shouldn't be TOO proud if you count yourself among
those individuals.

-100 points

Bigus DiŠkus

**MVP [Meaty Variable Parser]'s** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
>> <<-------------------------------->>

>>> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
>>>

>>> Disappointed,
>>>

>> Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about
>> there.

> If anything, you should be proud that people are looking on the
> internet for someone from your gene pool naked .
>
> +5 points

That all depends on whether they are looking for pics of her neked.
-10 points

Or if they are looking nekid pics of her
+10 points

>> Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.

> On the other hand, you shouldn't be TOO proud if you count yourself
> among those individuals.
>
> -100 points

I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't count.

0 points

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)