Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > FA: Classic console and computer game boxes

FA: Classic console and computer game boxes

TEX

I have a stack of game boxes for the Amiga, Atari, PC, Sega, Nintendo.
These are the original boxes with covers. Some have manuals some have
not. NO GAME. For all those collectors who have the games but no games.
These are in mint condition and still have orginal price tags.

Don't know why I even collected all this stuff, but probably more suited
to a collector that could put them to better use. Else I'll just rip the
covers out from the sega boxes and use them for my DVD's

Still holding onto my stash of mint sierra games. Love the days of
poilce quest and liesure suit larry.

Sega Master System
http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/a...asp?id=8963000

Sega Mega Drive