Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Are there simulation questions in 298???

Are there simulation questions in 298???

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim questions. Still
passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294 until the end of January, but
there they were in early Jan.

I don't want the same surprise again.

Thanks.

kpg

As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
> questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294 until
> the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
>
> I don't want the same surprise again.
>
> Thanks.

Why do you fear the sims?

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

"kpg" wrote:

> As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> > I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
> > questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294 until
> > the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
> >
> > I don't want the same surprise again.
> >
> > Thanks.

> Why do you fear the sims?

I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294. If I had
reviewed some of the material I would have had a higher mark. If there are
sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations before the exam.

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Why do you fear the sims?
>>

> I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294.

Yeah, Sims 2 was way better than Sims 1.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If there are
> sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations before the

exam.

you should always do that anyway. You should learn how the products work
to pass the test, not route memorization. The more you use it, the easier
the exam will be regarless of the types of questions asked.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the exam should be easy, but
working with product extensively will only make the test taking
experience easier.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- ((wrong && wrong) != right)

kpg

As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>> > I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
>> > questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294
>> > until the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
>> >
>> > I don't want the same surprise again.
>> >
>> > Thanks.

>> Why do you fear the sims?
>>

> I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294. If
> I had reviewed some of the material I would have had a higher mark. If
> there are sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations
> before the exam.

Yes. Knowing and doing are two different things. I guess it's a left
brain, right brain thing.

Sims are good in that they bring more of a balance to the test. Also,
at least initially, they thwart dumpers, but most people are visual
learners, so I think "memorizing" steps to complete visual tasks will
be easier for many than memorizing the answers to hundreds of boring
questions, so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

Kline Sphere

>I really like the Sims.

yeah,yeah but are you hot?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

MitchS

news:Xns978C74E1458C7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

Always with you is this glass half empty thing, have faith in the system
that is Microsoft.
*snigger*

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg

As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

> Always with you is this glass half empty thing, have faith in the
> system that is Microsoft.

You're right. I should have more faith.

> *snigger*

Racist.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Dont fear the sims, feer the reaper
--
LoopBack

"I try and choke my chicken at least twice a day. Sometimes even three or
four times if the chicken is still breathing. Mainly, I find joy when I choke
my chicken. My chicken seems to respond happily every time. Sometimes, I have
someone else choke my chicken once or twice everyday. This I find very
relieving for me and the chicken since the choking is at a a variation of
speeds and chokes" Lasher circa 2006