Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > trendmicro internet security

trendmicro internet security

XPD

After my recent incident with AVG and mydoom, I thought Id give a different
AV program a shot and remembered about PCCillin....

So downloaded and installed latest copy of the TrendMicro Internet Security
2004 software.

Its done its job as an anti-virus prog but it has a firewall option as well
however I am unable to enable it. Has anyone else tried this program and got
the firewall running ? Im not too worried about it, but just curious to see
how good it is.
The firewall icons just stay grayed out no matter what I try.

XPD

"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After my recent incident with AVG and mydoom, I thought Id give a

different
> AV program a shot and remembered about PCCillin....
>
> So downloaded and installed latest copy of the TrendMicro Internet

Security
> 2004 software.
>
> Its done its job as an anti-virus prog but it has a firewall option as

well
> however I am unable to enable it. Has anyone else tried this program and

got
> the firewall running ? Im not too worried about it, but just curious to

see
> how good it is.
> The firewall icons just stay grayed out no matter what I try.

Hmm looks like Im having a blonde week..ignore me Found the problem :-p

scuuby

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:38:05 +1300, XPD <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Hmm looks like Im having a blonde week..ignore me
> Found the problem :-p

ok so what was it? i'm curious.

remove nospam4 from return email to reply