Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Has Woger signed up to Newsguy ?

Has Woger signed up to Newsguy ?

Chris

Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

--
Chris

L33T

yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on new
medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.

> Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
> signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

Chris

"L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c06ilo$9nu$(E-Mail Removed):

> yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on
> new medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.
>
>> Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
>> signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

OK, I couldn't have been bored that day hahahaha

--
Chris

Invisible

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:02:07 +1300, "L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on new
>medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.

Must be using Agent 2.0 with its "new & improved spell checker"

~misfit~

Chris wrote:
> Gesh I must be board but is Robin Wheeler another Woger ? Maybe just
> signed up for a 2 day free trial ?

I think it may be an alias he's used before as the posts don't show up for
me, only the replies.
--
~misfit~

Chris

"~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in
news:O1BVb.38486$(E-Mail Removed):

You are right but I don't think past posts were through www.newsguy.com

--
Chris

Chris

Invisible <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:02:07 +1300, "L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>yes it's him. give away was the post on dse audio cards. maybe he's on
>>new medication, his post on dvd drives was almost coherent.
>>

> Must be using Agent 2.0 with its "new & improved spell checker"

Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could spare the
$ for it.

--
Chris

L33T

hahahahaha

> Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could
> spare the $ for it.

AD.

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:

> Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could spare the
> $ for it.

Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!

Cheers
Anton

Chris

"AD." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:48:42 +0000, Chris wrote:
>
>> Well with all the ACC payouts, wages and other benefits he could
>> spare the $ for it.

> Don't forget the Magic Panda endorsement fees!
>
> Cheers
> Anton

The What ? Have I missed something ?

--