Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New Tricks from Web Sites..

New Tricks from Web Sites..

Lebowski

"Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Message <news:4025db19$(E-Mail Removed)>
> dated Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:26:17 +1300,
> "Lebowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:34iVb.37548$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> This time of the year is especially good... O-week coming up.
> >>
> >> --

> > Oh yay. Drunk dizzy chicks getting laid for the 2nd time by some

rugbyhead
> > asshole, cheating on their hometown boyfriends and wallowing in it for

the
> > rest of the year, being a pain in the arse to the other flatmates. :-/

> Oh yay? Surely you mean "Oh lay"?
> --

I wish (

L33T

looks like you're just not invited to the right sort of parties....

>> Oh yay? Surely you mean "Oh lay"?

> I wish (

Nicolaas Hawkins

In Message <news:c04t2b$4ai$(E-Mail Removed)>
dated Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:46:44 +1300,
"L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> looks like you're just not invited to the right sort of parties....
>
>>> Oh yay? Surely you mean "Oh lay"?

>> I wish (

The question is, would he want to be party to such shenanigans?

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

- "Now I lay me down, WHO SLEEPS?"

Lebowski

"Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1wfevar3ypp4a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Message <news:c04t2b$4ai$(E-Mail Removed)>
> dated Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:46:44 +1300,
> "L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > looks like you're just not invited to the right sort of parties....

> >> I wish (

> The question is, would he want to be party to such shenanigans?

Interestingly, I was just talking about this very subject at work today. The
answer is sadly "no". Chances are if a nice girl began talking to me, I
would cower in the corner of the room and be a dribbling wreck until
everybody staggered home!

Damn thy eternal shyness! (

L33T

shame to hear about your dribbling / premature problem. get some pron to get
over it, build up some resistance.

would you like me to subscribe you to some of the emails in my inbox the
guarentee (sic) manhood ?!

> Interestingly, I was just talking about this very subject at work
> today. The answer is sadly "no". Chances are if a nice girl began
> talking to me, I would cower in the corner of the room and be a
> dribbling wreck until everybody staggered home!

Lebowski

"L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c07au2$tmh$(E-Mail Removed)...

> would you like me to subscribe you to some of the emails in my inbox the
> guarentee (sic) manhood ?!

Size is not the problem