Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New Tricks from Web Sites..

Reply
Thread Tools

New Tricks from Web Sites..

 
 
L33T
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
yawn. so when you say

"Its because I am so Famous Yes I have been in the News Papers.,."

that's it ? hahahahaha

big ****ing deal ! i was in the newspaper once for winning a school design a
playground competition ! i certainly don't go around wanking on about it,
claiming my appearance in an obscure newspaper article somehow qualifies me
to know everything there is.

man, you're truely sad...

what month / year was this leap from obscurity to being "so famous" - your
words witless.

> The DOM Many years ago..
>
> I had developed a ASYNC to SYNC Adapter that was used on the KZ7,
> originally developed for the ANZ Bank, there terminal system use a
> high out of normal spec ASYNC Data rate..
>
> No Commercial adapters would work, because of this, my Adapter use a
> Phase Lock clock from the Sync modem and Fifos to buffer a screen
> full of data, but others firms liked them as because of the Phase
> Locked loop clocking, no jumpers were needed, so was a sort of plug
> and play device, and were cheap..



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
L33T wrote:

> yawn. so when you say
>
> "Its because I am so Famous Yes I have been in the News Papers.,."
>
> that's it ? hahahahaha
>
> big ****ing deal ! i was in the newspaper once for winning a school design a
> playground competition ! i certainly don't go around wanking on about it,
> claiming my appearance in an obscure newspaper article somehow qualifies me
> to know everything there is.


ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I thought
so at the time).

wow, so this is what it's like to be famous.

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman
Register, and play Space Invaders or Pacman.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CollectorNZ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> L33T wrote:
>

....snip
>
>
> ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
> remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I thought
> so at the time).
>
> wow, so this is what it's like to be famous.
>

So Dave are you a main lander (as in from the south island no connection
to the pseudo poster mainlander)?

 
Reply With Quote
 
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
CollectorNZ wrote:
>> ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
>> remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I
>> thought so at the time).
>> wow, so this is what it's like to be famous.


> So Dave are you a main lander (as in from the south island no connection
> to the pseudo poster mainlander)?


ummm no, no link to him/her(you never know on the net).
I was living in dorkland for a while, most of my life is archived
here(nz.comp) somewhere.

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman
Register, and play Space Invaders or Pacman.
 
Reply With Quote
 
L33T
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
omg. i bow down before thee oh great and wise one. surely you must be great
and wise from the rules of being in a newspaper article.

lol, this thread is pretty weird.

> ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
> remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I
> thought
> so at the time).
> wow, so this is what it's like to be famous.



 
Reply With Quote
 
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
L33T wrote:
>>ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
>>remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I
>>thought
>>so at the time).
>>wow, so this is what it's like to be famous.

> omg. i bow down before thee oh great and wise one. surely you must be
> great
> and wise from the rules of being in a newspaper article.
> lol, this thread is pretty weird.


Silence incilent top posting fool... and download oequotefix and thus
your honour will be partially restored.

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman
Register, and play Space Invaders or Pacman.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Craig Shore
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:59:55 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>L33T wrote:
>
>> yawn. so when you say
>>
>> "Its because I am so Famous Yes I have been in the News Papers.,."
>>
>> that's it ? hahahahaha
>>
>> big ****ing deal ! i was in the newspaper once for winning a school design a
>> playground competition ! i certainly don't go around wanking on about it,
>> claiming my appearance in an obscure newspaper article somehow qualifies me
>> to know everything there is.

>
>ohh ohh, in January 1993 I was in the ODT... front page even, cant
>remember what for, but I was pictured with this hot chick(well I thought
>so at the time).


They have hot chicks in Dunedin?




 
Reply With Quote
 
L33T
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
oh, i grovel in thy presense. please forgive me omnipotent one, i dare not
make the gods angry, for i may incur their wrath.

also, as previously asked, they have hot chicks in the 90's in dunedin ??

p.sp: it's spelt insolent

> Silence incilent top posting fool... and download oequotefix and thus
> your honour will be partially restored.



 
Reply With Quote
 
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
L33T wrote:
>>Silence incilent top posting fool... and download oequotefix and thus
>>your honour will be partially restored.


> oh, i grovel in thy presense. please forgive me omnipotent one, i dare not
> make the gods angry, for i may incur their wrath.
> also, as previously asked, they have hot chicks in the 90's in dunedin ??


ummm well I was 13 at the time, and like I said, it was personal opinion.

> p.sp: it's spelt insolent


year, i kant speel...

Three words(well two letters and a conjoined word) for you man, "O E
Quotefix"

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman
Register, and play Space Invaders or Pacman.
 
Reply With Quote
 
K & S
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:52:05 +1300, "L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>yawn. so when you say
>
>"Its because I am so Famous Yes I have been in the News Papers.,."
>
>that's it ? hahahahaha
>
>big ****ing deal ! i was in the newspaper once for winning a school design a
>playground competition ! i certainly don't go around wanking on about it,
>claiming my appearance in an obscure newspaper article somehow qualifies me
>to know everything there is.
>
>man, you're truely sad...





No its you that is the Metal sick person that seems to think its great to
constantly insult me..


But then what I have posted is way way over your head..



>what month / year was this leap from obscurity to being "so famous" - your
>words witless.
>
>> The DOM Many years ago..
>>
>> I had developed a ASYNC to SYNC Adapter that was used on the KZ7,
>> originally developed for the ANZ Bank, there terminal system use a
>> high out of normal spec ASYNC Data rate..
>>
>> No Commercial adapters would work, because of this, my Adapter use a
>> Phase Lock clock from the Sync modem and Fifos to buffer a screen
>> full of data, but others firms liked them as because of the Phase
>> Locked loop clocking, no jumpers were needed, so was a sort of plug
>> and play device, and were cheap..

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Please...Teach an old dog some new tricks Tiffany Smiles Computer Support 4 12-23-2005 09:33 PM
Teaching new tricks to an old dog (C++ -->Ada) Turamnvia Suouriviaskimatta C++ 836 04-04-2005 11:33 AM
New Cisco Certification Site - Forums, Tips, Tricks, Network Quizes, all free for CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, etc. Postmaster Cisco 0 08-29-2004 11:48 PM



Advertisments