Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ird website

Ird website

Lynn

Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
there a problem with their site or is it just me.
TIA, Lynn

cowboyz

"Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
> there a problem with their site or is it just me.
> TIA, Lynn

Nope. It's just you.

Lynn

cowboyz wrote:
> "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
>>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
>>TIA, Lynn
>>

> Nope. It's just you.

Thnx, Ill delete my bookmarks and try again.

Lynn

cowboyz wrote:
> "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
>>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
>>TIA, Lynn

Im using Opera 7.23

> Nope. It's just you.

E. Scrooge

"Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> cowboyz wrote:
> > "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
> >>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
> >>TIA, Lynn
> >>

> Im using Opera 7.23

You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures you
might have.

E. Scrooge

Gordon

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:52:09 +1300, E. Scrooge wrote:

> "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> cowboyz wrote:
>> > "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Im using Opera 7.23

> You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures you
> might have.

WHOA! One does not drop ones secuirty measures while on the Internet.
Period.

Someone been rattling your vault E.?

Gordon

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:02:32 +1300, Lynn wrote:

> cowboyz wrote:
>> "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Hi I don't seem to be able to get into ird to do my gst return. Is
>>>there a problem with their site or is it just me.
>>>TIA, Lynn
>>>

> Im using Opera 7.23

That should make no difference at all, as does the OS which you are using.

E. Scrooge

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:52:09 +1300, E. Scrooge wrote:
>

> > "Lynn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Im using Opera 7.23

> > You might need cookies activated and to drop any other security measures

you
> > might have.

> WHOA! One does not drop ones secuirty measures while on the Internet.
> Period.
>
> Someone been rattling your vault E.?

It's not me that wants to play round with the IRD over the internet.
However to check ones details on an ISP one has to let a cookie through in
some cases, which should be quite harmless and easily got rid of. If you
can't trust your ISP then you shouldn't bother being on the Net.

E. Scrooge

IRD tip of the day Max Q NZ Computing 42 09-06-2006 11:18 PM
setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
IRD PC auction T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz NZ Computing 14 01-26-2004 09:34 PM

Advertisments