Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Norton Systemworks Activation NOT

Norton Systemworks Activation NOT

news.nzwide.ighug.co.nz

Anyone having problems with Norton Systemworks 2004 Professional activation?

Mine has been having issues since I bought it in mid-November. It has been
activated successfully on my laptop, but two weeks later decides that the
"Trial" period is over and takes it self off the machine.

Norton Support have admitted twice that there are activation issues. The
first time they gave me a fix for the problem, which worked for two weeks.
The second time they said that there were activation problems on some makes
of laptop and that I would be given a refund.

Anyone had similar issues?

Richard