Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > login script or software recomendations req'd

login script or software recomendations req'd

NZed

I need a script or software for members to login to our website.
You have probably seen them on websites

Name
email address
password

and a login feature ....email address and password.

then you gain access to the website or pages.

my host is using linux...

Any recomendations ? preferably freeware.

NZed

Jax

NZed wrote:
> I need a script or software for members to login to our website.
> You have probably seen them on websites
>
> Name
> email address
> password
>
> and a login feature ....email address and password.
>
> then you gain access to the website or pages.
>
> my host is using linux...
>
> Any recomendations ? preferably freeware.
>
> NZed

something with PHP - phpnuke ??

Wayne

"NZed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:9dpOb.17777$(E-Mail Removed):

> I need a script or software for members to login to our website.
> You have probably seen them on websites
>
> Name
> email address
> password
>
> and a login feature ....email address and password.
>
> then you gain access to the website or pages.
>
> my host is using linux...
>
> Any recomendations ? preferably freeware.

Tried .htaccess?

http://apache-server.com/tutorials/A...-htaccess.html

Wayne