Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Funny how the Woger Atack is now a Lennier one..are you all bored...?

Funny how the Woger Atack is now a Lennier one..are you all bored...?

K & S

Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing constructive
only destructive..

Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
yourself..

KS

K & S wrote:
> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
> constructive only destructive..

Why not put a stop to it then ?

Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
simple retorts like

"brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"

As mentioned earlier...

So when Mainlander says
>> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

And Woger replies
> If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
> 240v..

Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
> I should know I have to service this Crap..

But then Woger says
> I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

But then Woger says
> No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

So let me see.

Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
proof).

But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
ACC payouts (his words).

Did I miss anything ?

Nicolaas Hawkins

In Message <news:(E-Mail Removed) >
dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:27:52 +1300,
K & S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing constructive
> only destructive..
>
> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
> yourself..

Why - do you need some exercise, Phydeaux? Go get your lead and collar,
then.

K & S

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:12:24 +1300, "KS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>K & S wrote:
>> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
>> constructive only destructive..

>Why not put a stop to it then ?
>
>Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
>simple retorts like
>
>"brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"
>

>As mentioned earlier...
>
>So when Mainlander says
>>> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

>And Woger replies
>> If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
>> 240v..

>Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
>serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
>> I should know I have to service this Crap..

>But then Woger says
>> I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

>But then Woger says
>> No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

>So let me see.
>
>Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
>registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
>proof).
>
>But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
>ACC payouts (his words).
>
>Did I miss anything ?

F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now in my
kill file.

steve

K & S wrote:

> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
> yourself..

Set an example.......You go first.

KS

> F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now
> in my kill file.

Again, why not answer the question WOger ? It was worded politely, even had
some decent grammar and sentence structure.

Why not just answer the question asked by others about your so-called
qualifications ?

Nicolaas Hawkins

In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$(E-Mail Removed)>
dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> K & S wrote:
>
>> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
>> yourself..

> Set an example.......You go first.

I have already been, thank you.

WOOF!

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

- Goldfish are _soo_ hard to toilet train!

pete

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:12:24 +1300, KS wrote:

> K & S wrote:
>> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
>> constructive only destructive..

> Why not put a stop to it then ?
>
> Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
> simple retorts like
>
> "brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"
>
> As mentioned earlier...
>
> So when Mainlander says
>>> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

> And Woger replies
>> If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
>> 240v..

> Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
> serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
>> I should know I have to service this Crap..

> But then Woger says
>> I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

> But then Woger says
>> No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

> So let me see.
>
> Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
> registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
> proof).
>
> But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
> ACC payouts (his words).
>
> Did I miss anything ?

He claims to be half-blind, which could be a worry if he is working on 240v
and starts getting things back-to front (like mains wiriing)

steve

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

> In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$(E-Mail Removed)>
> dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
> steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> K & S wrote:
>>
>>> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
>>> yourself..

>> Set an example.......You go first.

> I have already been, thank you.
>
> WOOF!

So you're "K & S" ?

Interesting.

Mainlander

In article <AsrOb.17792$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
>
> > In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$(E-Mail Removed)>
> > dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
> > steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Set an example.......You go first.

> > I have already been, thank you.
> >
> > WOOF!

> So you're "K & S" ?

No that is Woger... as is "Brian Withers", presumably not your brother

Virus atack Desmond HTML 7 04-23-2007 06:05 AM
Firewall under atack Gregory P. Stevens Computer Support 40 01-04-2004 12:30 PM
Is it True that Lennier got himself a copy of Office 2003..? Paul Mathews NZ Computing 2 10-22-2003 10:35 AM
lennier Wally NZ Computing 17 09-03-2003 10:06 PM

Advertisments