Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Web Page Off- Centre

Web Page Off- Centre

DonB

I have downloaded and set up a program called TSW Webcoder, but when
it is opened, the page is half off the right side of the screen. It
won't stretch back, and of course the buttons are out of reach!
Is this a problem with the software, or can it be corrected by windows
xp?...of course I find the help useless.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
DonB

Stuart

"DonB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have downloaded and set up a program called TSW Webcoder, but when
> it is opened, the page is half off the right side of the screen. It
> won't stretch back, and of course the buttons are out of reach!

Have you tried cascading windows? Right click your taskbar, and choose
Cascade Windows. That may allow you to get to the buttons.

Stuart

DonB

Excellent Stuart!
It works, to full screen, and again after unloading and reloading.
Thanks very much....the amazing world of Microsoft.......
DonB