Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > SNR

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got significantly
worse recently?

--
Dave Hall
Dave.net.nz

harry

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
> significantly worse recently?

That is what happens when you start crossposted threads
Steve Withers and Bruce Simpson are you listening ?

KS

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
> significantly worse recently?

It has gotten huge of late. The "comp" part of postings has deginerated to
petty name calling, useless accusations of sexuality, and as always, the
trademark 'CRAP' posting in a thread.

Unfortunately, this thread, by nature, will also fall into this catergory !!
haha. Oh well, it's another beautiful sunny day outside, time to hit the
beach.

Bruce Simpson

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:02:57 +1300, "harry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
>> significantly worse recently?

>That is what happens when you start crossposted threads
>Steve Withers and Bruce Simpson are you listening ?

My original message was cross-posted to nz.comp because I was aksing
the IT community what they wanted in an "all new" Aardvark.

Since then I've tried a couple of times to remove nz.comp from the
cross-post listing but have also forgotten a couple of times -- as
have most other posters. The easiest way will be to start a new
thread in nz.general and direct follow-ups to that me thinks.

~misfit~

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Is it just me or has the signal to noise ratio in here got
> significantly worse recently?

It goes in cycles. I've seen it as bad before. However, this is the first
time I've knowing contributed to it.

I felt left-out all those other times.
--
~misfit~

C837 ADSL SNR Monitoring user Cisco 0 01-23-2007 06:40 AM
Cisco 837 - MRTG - monitoring SNR? Jim Willsher Cisco 7 07-07-2006 10:36 AM
Snr. Java Developer dlascelle@objectsearch.com Java 0 11-18-2005 04:15 PM
What are accepted figures for signal/noise (SNR) and dynamic rangefor CRT? LCD? Film? Human eye? jeff miller Digital Photography 40 03-11-2005 01:15 AM
Signal to noise ration (SNR) in relation to senor size and pixel density john Digital Photography 3 12-06-2003 06:10 PM

Advertisments