Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > FS: SB AWE-64 Sound card (ISA-bus)

FS: SB AWE-64 Sound card (ISA-bus)

steve

Cleaning office - and found this:

SB AWE-64 Sound card (ISA-bus)

Another bit of hardware you can't buy in shops anymore.

Great sound card for any PC from very basic, up to about PIII-600, when the
ISA slots more or less disappeared.

$10 + postage

Respond here or call 04-904-9779

Kookaburra

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:17:46 +1300, steve <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Cleaning office - and found this:
>
>SB AWE-64 Sound card (ISA-bus)
>
>Another bit of hardware you can't buy in shops anymore.
>
>Great sound card for any PC from very basic, up to about PIII-600, when the
>ISA slots more or less disappeared.
>
>$10 + postage
>
>Respond here or call 04-904-9779

I'll take it please. ))

Cheers, Kooky

steve

Kookaburra allegedly said:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:17:46 +1300, steve <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Cleaning office - and found this:
>>
>>SB AWE-64 Sound card (ISA-bus)
>>
>>Another bit of hardware you can't buy in shops anymore.
>>
>>Great sound card for any PC from very basic, up to about PIII-600, when
>>the ISA slots more or less disappeared.
>>
>>$10 + postage
>>
>>Respond here or call 04-904-9779

> I'll take it please. ))
>
> Cheers, Kooky

Ok, Kooky.....

Call me and I can arrange to drop it off. I'll be up your way anyway over
the nxt few days.