Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WEB Site not working with Paradise.net

WEB Site not working with Paradise.net

K & S

This is the site www.talksport.co.uk

Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online

Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4

Works OK with Extra and Globe..

It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net

Any clues what is wrong..?

Thanks

Biggles

Works with ihug
Works with Maxnet (Telehoused box)

K & S

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:40:22 +1300, "Biggles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Works with ihug
>Works with Maxnet (Telehoused box)

Yes its been tested with Xtra not by me , but I did test it with Globe OK
but no luck with Paradise, you can get on the site but the Media player does
not work..

Alden Bates

K & S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
>
>Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4

I got error C00D002B

Which doesn't help much more, granted. Opening Media Player
seperately and putting in the URL directly doesn't work either...

Alden
--
http://www.tetrap.com

KS

K & S wrote:
> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
>

> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
>

> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
> C00D11D4
>
> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
>
> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
> Any clues what is wrong..?

Echo. Echo. Echo.

So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
well, more than the usual crap postings.

Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.

K & S

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:43:22 +1300, Alden Bates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>K & S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
>>
>>Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4

>I got error C00D002B
>
>Which doesn't help much more, granted. Opening Media Player
>seperately and putting in the URL directly doesn't work either...
>
>Alden

Yes some thing very fishy here..

K & S

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:51:46 +1300, "KS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>K & S wrote:
>> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
>>

>> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
>>

>> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
>> C00D11D4
>>
>> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
>>
>> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
>> Any clues what is wrong..?

>Echo. Echo. Echo.
>
>So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
>hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
>from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
>well, more than the usual crap postings.
>
>Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
>familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.

Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
group alown..

Mainlander

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:51:46 +1300, "KS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >K & S wrote:
> >> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
> >>

> >> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
> >>

> >> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
> >> C00D11D4
> >>
> >> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
> >>
> >> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
> >> Any clues what is wrong..?

> >Echo. Echo. Echo.
> >
> >So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
> >hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
> >from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
> >well, more than the usual crap postings.
> >
> >Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
> >familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.
> >

> Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
> group alown..

Everyone's waiting for Woger to desist his favourite hobby, of creating
new aliases every week to defeat kill files

ac

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, *@*.*
says...
snip
> > Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
> > group alown..

> Everyone's waiting for Woger to desist his favourite hobby, of creating
> new aliases every week to defeat kill files

Hmm, probably everyone just wants Woger to go away totally...