Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Advice Needed On Cpu Temp

Advice Needed On Cpu Temp

K & S

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:28:55 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> >(E-Mail Removed) says...

>> >Full of you, my posts are made using a plain text reader
>> >
>> >You shouldn't complain just because the news client you are using came
>> >out of the ark

>> At lest mine is not obsolete like yours..
>>
>> And fully Suprted and soon V2 will be out..
>>

>> Time me think for you to upgrade..

>I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
>there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
>agent.

Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

Mainlander

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> >(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >> At lest mine is not obsolete like yours..
> >>
> >> And fully Suprted and soon V2 will be out..
> >>

> >> Time me think for you to upgrade..

> >I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
> >there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
> >agent.

> Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

It's an open sourc newsreader, see the link below for the developers

Mainlander

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> >(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >> At lest mine is not obsolete like yours..
> >>
> >> And fully Suprted and soon V2 will be out..
> >>

> >> Time me think for you to upgrade..

> >I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
> >there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
> >agent.

> Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

That was after Forte sold out Agent

K & S

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:37:58 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> >(E-Mail Removed) says...

>> >I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
>> >there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
>> >agent.

>> Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

>It's an open sourc newsreader, see the link below for the developers

Yes ant Utter Crap at that..

Bret

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:46:46 +1300, K & S
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>(E-Mail Removed) says...

>>> At lest mine is not obsolete like yours..
>>>
>>> And fully Suprted and soon V2 will be out..
>>>

>>> Time me think for you to upgrade..

>>I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
>>there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
>>agent.

>Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

I don't see the problem you are having Roger, and I'm using the same
news reader as you.Check your configuration.

K & S

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:35:40 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:46:46 +1300, K & S
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:48 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>>(E-Mail Removed) says...

>>>I'm using an open source newsreader, open source software is the best
>>>there is. It's been updated and supports a whole lot more features than
>>>agent.

>>Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..
>>

>I don't see the problem you are having Roger, and I'm using the same
>news reader as you.Check your configuration.

Otheres are having the same problem and I am only getting this problem with
One poster, no I can't see how its my Agent doing this, and if so I have not a
clue on how to fix it..

jerm

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:46 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> said

>**** off Dickhead, I am using a plain text client, the same one as I have
>always used.
>
>It does not post in HTML.
>
>Don't complain just because your old version of Agent doesn't recognise
>plain text because it is an arcane piece of crap written by people with a
>narrow outlook like you

Hey, hey, hey. Agent recognises & displays your post correctly, so don't go
dissing Agent or those who wrote it or those who use it.

Confine your venom to him that deserves it.

jerm

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:27:18 +1300, K & S
<(E-Mail Removed)> said

>Otheres are having the same problem and I am only getting this problem with
>One poster, no I can't see how its my Agent doing this, and if so I have not a
>clue on how to fix it..

Yes, we know you haven't a clue. Tell us something new about yourself.

Mainlander

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:37:58 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> >(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >> Looks like utter Crap to me, and Gravity went bust years ago..

> >It's an open sourc newsreader, see the link below for the developers

> Yes ant Utter Crap at that..

the only crap around here is Woger and the bile he spews forth every day

Jason M

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:36:51 +1300, jerm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:04:46 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> said
>

>>**** off Dickhead, I am using a plain text client, the same one as I have
>>always used.
>>
>>It does not post in HTML.
>>
>>Don't complain just because your old version of Agent doesn't recognise
>>plain text because it is an arcane piece of crap written by people with a
>>narrow outlook like you

>Hey, hey, hey. Agent recognises & displays your post correctly, so don't go
>dissing Agent or those who wrote it or those who use it.
>
>Confine your venom to him that deserves it.

I'm using an old version of Agent. Some of Mainlander's posts show
the =20's on each line, and some posts don't. Clearly he is doing
something different sometimes when he posts. There are at least three
of us reading this newsgroup using Agent who can see the =20s
sometimes on Mainlander's posts.
I almost never see them for anyone else's posts, no matter what client
they are using.