Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Worlds worst website

Worlds worst website

PseUDO

could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!

PseUDO

ac

In article <Q2uJb.15517$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!
>
> PseUDO

Almost perfect with a mere 123 HTML (4.01 transitional) spec parsing
errors. Gotta love the blink tag.

Recommended for IE 6.0.

Chris Wilkinson

Hi there,

PseUDO wrote:
> could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!

Its a definite contender! For some reason Netscape took awhile to
draw the background tile (trying to sort thru syntax errors?), but
when that kicked in urrrggghh! Gave me the jeeblies!! :-/

--
Kind regards,

RecyclerMan

PseUDO wrote:
> could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!
>
> PseUDO

YUCK, at least he he/she said under condtruction, Makes my Pittiful
efforrts look almost professional, I thought mine were bad

But in all seriousness the page is a page for lurning html so what he
has lurned is put into the page so long as the page looks like what he
wanted then he/she has done what they wanted to acheve.

The Page loded up Ok in Mozilla on a RH9 system Ok just that yello Text
looks way Bad on the background....

any way have a look at

http://cooze.co.nz the only page of cooze that is not porn once I have
had my doman longer than any of the cooze.xxx I will have them taken
down just my little vendetter....

PseUDO

"RecyclerMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bt72oh$43l86$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> PseUDO wrote:
> > could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!
> >
> > PseUDO
> >

> YUCK, at least he he/she said under condtruction, Makes my Pittiful
> efforrts look almost professional, I thought mine were bad
>

> But in all seriousness the page is a page for lurning html so what he
> has lurned is put into the page so long as the page looks like what he
> wanted then he/she has done what they wanted to acheve.
>
> The Page loded up Ok in Mozilla on a RH9 system Ok just that yello Text
> looks way Bad on the background....
>

> any way have a look at
>
> http://cooze.co.nz the only page of cooze that is not porn once I have
> had my doman longer than any of the cooze.xxx I will have them taken
> down just my little vendetter....

Nice write up on your computer page, like the picture of the hand on the PC
case!.

PseUDO

Adam Cameron

>could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!

Has it occurred to you that it's a ****-take?

Have a look at the options in the select.

Adam

Lebowski

"RecyclerMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bt72oh$43l86$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> PseUDO wrote:
> > could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!
> >
> > PseUDO
> >

> YUCK, at least he he/she said under condtruction, Makes my Pittiful
> efforrts look almost professional, I thought mine were bad
>

> But in all seriousness the page is a page for lurning html so what he
> has lurned is put into the page so long as the page looks like what he
> wanted then he/she has done what they wanted to acheve.
>
> The Page loded up Ok in Mozilla on a RH9 system Ok just that yello Text
> looks way Bad on the background....
>

> any way have a look at
>
> http://cooze.co.nz the only page of cooze that is not porn once I have
> had my doman longer than any of the cooze.xxx I will have them taken
> down just my little vendetter....

Hi, you might want to adjust the words "some times" on your cv to
"sometimes", and I see similar faux pas on your website like "my self" =
"myself", "rite" = "write", "fire wall" = "firewall"; little things like
that may or may not turn off a prospective employer. Something to consider
anyway.

Enkidu

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:20:14 +1300, "PseUDO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!

That is a joke page. Someone is showing how NOT to do it.

Cheers,

Cliff
--

Christmas comes but once a year, thank the gods. I don't think
that I could cope with twice.

Lebowski

"Lebowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3ff74f6d$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "RecyclerMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bt72oh$43l86$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > PseUDO wrote:
> > > could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!
> > >
> > > PseUDO
> > >

> > YUCK, at least he he/she said under condtruction, Makes my Pittiful
> > efforrts look almost professional, I thought mine were bad
> >

> > But in all seriousness the page is a page for lurning html so what he
> > has lurned is put into the page so long as the page looks like what he
> > wanted then he/she has done what they wanted to acheve.
> >
> > The Page loded up Ok in Mozilla on a RH9 system Ok just that yello Text
> > looks way Bad on the background....
> >

> > any way have a look at
> >
> > http://cooze.co.nz the only page of cooze that is not porn once I have
> > had my doman longer than any of the cooze.xxx I will have them taken
> > down just my little vendetter....
> >

> Hi, you might want to adjust the words "some times" on your cv to
> "sometimes", and I see similar faux pas on your website like "my self" =
> "myself", "rite" = "write", "fire wall" = "firewall"; little things like
> that may or may not turn off a prospective employer. Something to consider
> anyway.

Oh, the above was not intended as a flame or anything personal; just that if
I was to put a cv up for public viewing, I would make sure both the cv and
the entire website are A1 watertight as far as spelling and grammar goes.

And of course, the spellcheck may not weed out such compound word gems as
'its self', 'my self' 'fire wall' etc. Goes to show one cannot rely on a
spellchecker alone for these matters; good old English class comes in handy
after all.

T.N.O.

Adam Cameron wrote:
>>could this be it http://www.panix.com/~clays/biff/ gotta be close!

> Has it occurred to you that it's a ****-take?
> Have a look at the options in the select.

and the movie download isn't a link.