Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Burning DVD ...Nero 6

Burning DVD ...Nero 6

NZed

I have used decrypter and produced the VOB files.
However there is over 8 gigs of files.
I cannot copy them on to my normal 4.7 gig DVD blank disk.

What options do I have.?
Using the latest LG DVD burner.

NZed

XPD

"NZed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nM1Jb.15331$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have used decrypter and produced the VOB files.
> However there is over 8 gigs of files.
> I cannot copy them on to my normal 4.7 gig DVD blank disk.
>
> What options do I have.?
> Using the latest LG DVD burner.
>
> NZed

Use Nero Recode my friend says all the time.... it apparently strips out all
the crap and re-encodes to a suitable size/format..burn the result and you
now have a DVD.

’_£₯ΊΡ

"NZed" wrote. . .
> I have used decrypter and produced the VOB files.
> However there is over 8 gigs of files.
> I cannot copy them on to my normal 4.7 gig DVD blank disk.
>
> What options do I have.?
> Using the latest LG DVD burner.
>
> NZed

http://www.dvdshrink.org/

NZed

Thanks XPD
Got it...now I understand.
Half the problem was understanding the procedure.

first used decrypter.......left with the VOB files.
Then used Nero....Nero Recode.

The whole process didnt take too long at all.

....Next time I have to make sure when I make my master DVD that I dont put
the copywrite setting on it when it was burnt.

NZed

news:3ff4ac95$(E-Mail Removed)...