Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > This is funny

This is funny

Fishb8

Roger Johnstone

In <rQEIb.15187$(E-Mail Removed)> Fishb8 wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=2442354423

Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)

But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of way,
then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's someone dumber.
Just remember that these computer models are 8+ years old, and can be
easily bought in NZ for under $100.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002%2...uction-7970229.
htm

Apple II - FutureCop:LAPD - iMac Game Wizard
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/
Marketer to coder: "You start coding. I'll go find out what they want."

Rob

Roger Johnstone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> In <rQEIb.15187$(E-Mail Removed)> Fishb8 wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=2442354423

> Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
>
> But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of way,
> then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's someone dumber.
> Just remember that these computer models are 8+ years old, and can be
> easily bought in NZ for under $100.
>
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002%2...uction-7970229.
> htm

At least it's not Reflectoporn.

http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

Russell Smithies

Rob wrote:
> Roger Johnstone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>> In <rQEIb.15187$(E-Mail Removed)> Fishb8 wrote:
>>> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=2442354423

>> Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
>>
>> But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of
>> way, then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's
>> someone dumber. Just remember that these computer models are 8+
>> years old, and can be easily bought in NZ for under $100.
>>
>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002%2...uction-7970229.
>> htm

> At least it's not Reflectoporn.
>
> http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

my fav is http://pornolize.com/
adds rude words to any site you view to "convert" it to a porn site.
no dirty pictures so it's (fairly) safe

it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the tedium
of study.

Russell

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <V__Ib.46753$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>my fav is http://pornolize.com/
>
>it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the tedium
>of study.

Comes across as very Tourette's.

Chris

"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:V__Ib.46753$(E-Mail Removed):

> Rob wrote:
>> Roger Johnstone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>>>
>>> Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
>>>
>>> But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of
>>> way, then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's
>>> someone dumber. Just remember that these computer models are 8+
>>> years old, and can be easily bought in NZ for under $100.
>>>
>>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002%2.../auction-79702
>>> 29. htm

>> At least it's not Reflectoporn.
>>
>> http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

> my fav is http://pornolize.com/
> adds rude words to any site you view to "convert" it to a porn site.
> no dirty pictures so it's (fairly) safe
>
> it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the
> tedium of study.
>
> Russell

Good one ! ROFLMAO

--