Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Gravity Manual

Gravity Manual

Vaughan Dodd

Hello everyone.

I am runing the latest release of Super Gravity and for the most part, I
find it easy enough to use. However: I would be very grateful for
gaining access to a complete user manual, without having to install a
previous version of Microplanet's official release. I don't seem to be
able to find this within the Gravity folder, nor can I find a direct
linkt to the full document.

Many thanks.

Vaughan.

Mike Dee

Vaughan Dodd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am runing the latest release of Super Gravity and for the most part, I
> find it easy enough to use. However: I would be very grateful for
> gaining access to a complete user manual, without having to install a
> previous version of Microplanet's official release. I don't seem to be
> able to find this within the Gravity folder, nor can I find a direct
> linkt to the full document.

Try the newsgroup <news.software.readers> plenty of Gravity posters in
there.