Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > CuteFTP help

CuteFTP help

BB

Hi guys,

I'm using CuteFTP to transfer files to and from my PC to Xbox. Unfortunately
I am unable to up/download complete directories and any subdirectories and
files therein.

Is there a setting I've missed, because whenever I try I usually only get
the route dir contents, but to make it worse, sometimes I get random
contents from further down the directory tree.

I really only need to find the option that says up/download EVERYTHING
within a directory (sort of like a xcopy for CuteFTP...)

Rgds

BB
NZ

cowboyz

"BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dqvHb.14739$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using CuteFTP to transfer files to and from my PC to Xbox.

Unfortunately
> I am unable to up/download complete directories and any subdirectories and
> files therein.
>
> Is there a setting I've missed, because whenever I try I usually only get
> the route dir contents, but to make it worse, sometimes I get random
> contents from further down the directory tree.
>
> I really only need to find the option that says up/download EVERYTHING
> within a directory (sort of like a xcopy for CuteFTP...)
>
> Rgds
>
> BB
> NZ
> --

you need to enable passive mode

BB

Hi there,

thanks for the the tip, just to confirm, do you mean PASV mode?

BB wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> thanks for the the tip, just to confirm, do you mean PASV mode?
>
> Rgds

thats the one