Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

J.Clampett

Dumdedo wrote:

> Its seems that you just do not even understand my post at all, I am after
> People here (NZ) that have bought things from US firms, so why would I post in
> a US news group..??

Well it's quite obvious that people who know you are not going to help
you because of the way you treat them.

(And don't give me your usual statement "I only give back what they gave
me")

If you were to go to another newsgroup, use yet another alias, and ask a
question along the lines of:

"Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do
not charge a fee like some do?"

Who knows, you might find someone, possibly <gasp> even mail order
dealers, who haven't heard of you and are willing to help.

But hey, what's worked for me in the past may not work for you.

You'd have to be a dumbo just like me.

The Flash

Ok, I have watched this thread and am I amazed at how two faced Dumdedo is.

He will quickly yell 'CGA!' or "sales of goods act!" followed by small
claims court....

Yet none of this applies to purchases outside on NZ.

So we have no warranty, risk that any damage done by faulty hardware cannot
be claimed for against supplier.

Items that are of unknown quality from a country with a huge counterfit
market.

Giving you credit card details to who knows and allowing them the right to
charge what ever.

Trying to buy the cheapest item on the market (Reinforcing the tight arse
winging pom git label that dumdedo has branded himself with) and yet being
the type of (l)user that demands perfect performance and reliability for the
price of the cheapest item offered .

Way to go dumdedo, you show the world why you are so liked! and the absolute
best time to order would have top be christmas time!

"Dumdedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
> charge a fee like some do.
>

> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

$200
> or less.
>
> Thanks

roger@globe.net.nz

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:43:31 +1300, "The Flash" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ok, I have watched this thread and am I amazed at how two faced Dumdedo is.
>
>He will quickly yell 'CGA!' or "sales of goods act!" followed by small
>claims court....
>
>Yet none of this applies to purchases outside on NZ.
>
>So we have no warranty, risk that any damage done by faulty hardware cannot
>be claimed for against supplier.
>
>Items that are of unknown quality from a country with a huge counterfit
>market.
>
>Giving you credit card details to who knows and allowing them the right to
>charge what ever.
>
>Trying to buy the cheapest item on the market (Reinforcing the tight arse
>winging pom git label that dumdedo has branded himself with) and yet being
>the type of (l)user that demands perfect performance and reliability for the
>price of the cheapest item offered .
>
>Way to go dumdedo, you show the world why you are so liked! and the absolute
>best time to order would have top be christmas time!

And you point in all this is .??

Or are you jealous of Dumdedo standards and that you have none, and all you
can do it to insult him.

Stacks of people in this new group purchase thing from the US to save money.

>"Dumdedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
>> charge a fee like some do.
>>

>> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>>
>> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

>$200
>> or less.
>>
>> Thanks

SPA \(Sock Puppet Alert\)

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> And you point in all this is .??
>
> Or are you jealous of Dumdedo standards and that you have none, and all

you
> can do it to insult him.
>
> Stacks of people in this new group purchase thing from the US to save

money.

Who is Dumdedo Roger, and what are his "standards"?

cowboyz

"SPA (Sock Puppet Alert)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > And you point in all this is .??
> >
> > Or are you jealous of Dumdedo standards and that you have none, and all

> you
> > can do it to insult him.
> >
> > Stacks of people in this new group purchase thing from the US to save

> money.
>
> Who is Dumdedo Roger, and what are his "standards"?

This should be interesting

Rider

"cowboyz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bs7lga$o86$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "SPA (Sock Puppet Alert)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > > And you point in all this is .??
> > >
> > > Or are you jealous of Dumdedo standards and that you have none, and

all
> > you
> > > can do it to insult him.
> > >
> > > Stacks of people in this new group purchase thing from the US to save

> > money.
> >
> > Who is Dumdedo Roger, and what are his "standards"?
> >

> This should be interesting

Should fill in the day if you werent busy LOL

The Flash

> And you point in all this is .??
>
> Or are you jealous of Dumdedo standards and that you have none, and all

you
> can do it to insult him.
>
> Stacks of people in this new group purchase thing from the US to save

money.

Yes they do, but you can't have you cake and eat it - low prices but take a
risk on warranty, no US firm is going to pay custom clearance fee's for you
to return faulty product to them and Dumdedo has more than his fair share of
'fault, crap or junk' items.

He will spout his rights under CGA, sales of goods, vassilis and waitangi
treaties and any other law given or implied, warns people about dealing with
firms that won't meet his high ideals yet shows behaviour that if he sees in
another he will flame them by calling them ' Ge another stupid twit ' or
some such other insult