Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Power Pets

Power Pets

Raygin

Power Pets is a friendly virtual pet world, where you guide your character
and your pets around this online world. Just click on the link below
and see if you like it. If you sign up, you get 5000 to start off with.

http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=251701

Nicholas Sherlock

Raygin wrote:
> Power Pets is a friendly virtual pet world, where you guide your
> character and your pets around this online world. Just click on the
> link below
> and see if you like it. If you sign up, you get 5000 to start off
> with.
>
> http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=251701

Why would we want to give you a bonus for referring us, you dirty spammer?
If anyone wants to sign up, please just use the plain link without referral:

http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 17 Dec 2003, Raygin wrote

> Power Pets is a friendly virtual pet world, where you guide your
> character and your pets around this online world. Just click on the
> link below and see if you like it. If you sign up, you get 5000 to
> start off with.
>
> http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=251701

Why would anyone want to?

--
Nicolaas.

Gordon

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:37:33 +0000, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2003, Raygin wrote
>
>> Power Pets is a friendly virtual pet world, where you guide your
>> character and your pets around this online world. Just click on the
>> link below and see if you like it. If you sign up, you get 5000 to
>> start off with.
>>
>> http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=251701

> Why would anyone want to?

To quote a Kiwi, We knocked the barstard off. Or because it is there. Or
c) people are funny, some of the things they like to do. eg play golf.

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 17 Dec 2003, Gordon wrote

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:37:33 +0000, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
>
>> On 17 Dec 2003, Raygin wrote
>>
>>> Power Pets is a friendly virtual pet world, where you guide your
>>> character and your pets around this online world. Just click on the
>>> link below and see if you like it. If you sign up, you get 5000 to
>>> start off with.
>>>
>>> http://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=251701

>> Why would anyone want to?

> To quote a Kiwi, We knocked the barstard off. Or because it is there. Or
> c) people are funny, some of the things they like to do. eg play golf.

What the 'ell are you on about? Do YOU know? _I_ sure as hell don't.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

- Skier: Someone who pays an arm and a leg to break them.