Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Lock down "My Computer security Zone" in Windows

Lock down "My Computer security Zone" in Windows

Max Burke

http://www.ntbugtraq.com/default.asp...tbugtraq&P=396
Each and every command execution vulnerability in Internet Explorer over the
last few years have all depended on the functionality of local security
zones. Whenever you are crafting an exploit, you want to navigate a window
object to a local security zone, inject some scripting or HTML into the
window object and subsequently use the features of the local security zone
to execute your payload. Properly locking down the My Computer zone prevents
all of these from having any effect.

--
mlvburke@#%&*.net.nz
See Found Images at: