Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Whitch 1 next?

Whitch 1 next?

Neil

did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one MVP/MCNGP)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.

Bigus DiŠkus

**Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

> ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one
> MVP/MCNGP)

I wasn't knocking him. He's just the first one I've seen respond in a
semi-negative way, and I've read all (or most) of the posts in mcse, mcsa,
and mcdst all the way back to 12/18/2005.

Kudos to him!
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Enroll in a remedial English composition class....
>>

> PotD

Here Here!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Neil

did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> all the way back to 12/18/2005.

ancient history indeed

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- famous last words: .....of course I checked it for viruses!

LnkWizard

That needs to be a quote at the super sekrit site
Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

Bigus DiŠkus

**Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> all the way back to 12/18/2005.

> ancient history indeed

not to mention, a helluva lotta reading
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

TechGeekPro

On Mar 19, 2006 at 10:35pm "Bigus DiŠkus" blathered:

> I wasn't knocking him. He's just the first one I've seen respond in a
> semi-negative way, and I've read all (or most) of the posts in mcse, mcsa,
> and mcdst all the way back to 12/18/2005.

Considering the OP's horrid grammar, I'd say it was a very positive reply.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns978BD451CF4C4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

> ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one
> MVP/MCNGP)

A fifteen-year-old MVP in the MCSD group is telling us not to use naughty
language when chastizing assfsckers. He seemed to have little to nothing to
say on the subject of cheating assfsckers, just on some of us using some
naughty words.

My briefcase is older than that kid.

Neil

did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> all the way back to 12/18/2005.

>> ancient history indeed
>>

> not to mention, a helluva lotta reading

I do what I can....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I put my straitjacket on one arm at a time, just like anyone else.

Kline Sphere

>Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

meanie

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3