Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > woosh

woosh

Where

hi,
Trying to decide wether to can jetstart and get woosh.. and feedback re
speed etc... seems a good deal but im not to sure... any ideas?

T.N.O.

Where wrote:
> hi,
> Trying to decide wether to can jetstart and get woosh.. and feedback re
> speed etc... seems a good deal but im not to sure... any ideas?

Twice the speed, same price... sounds not to bad.

Richard Malcolm-Smith

T.N.O. wrote:

> Where wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> Trying to decide wether to can jetstart and get woosh.. and feedback re
>> speed etc... seems a good deal but im not to sure... any ideas?

> Twice the speed, same price... sounds not to bad.

Twice the speed, _Cheaper_ and doesnt involve telecom.

Now if only they would hurry the hell up and get signal here!! heh heh

T.N.O.

Richard Malcolm-Smith wrote:
>>> Trying to decide wether to can jetstart and get woosh.. and feedback re
>>> speed etc... seems a good deal but im not to sure... any ideas?

>> Twice the speed, same price... sounds not to bad.

> Twice the speed, _Cheaper_ and doesnt involve telecom.
> Now if only they would hurry the hell up and get signal here!! heh heh

Yeah, supposedly they have won the contract for Dunedin, so they should
be here soon.

The no Telecom seems to be a biggie for me, I cant stand them(and not
because I got fired from Teletech/Xtra).

bambam

"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:3fd42109$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Twice the speed, same price... sounds not to bad.

>> Twice the speed, _Cheaper_ and doesnt involve telecom.
>> Now if only they would hurry the hell up and get signal here!!
>> heh heh

> Yeah, supposedly they have won the contract for Dunedin, so they
> should be here soon.

They were bolting stuff on the outside of the Kelvin Hotel in
Invercargill today. Can't be long to wait now.

--
If Guys Ruled the World............
Daisy Duke shorts would never go out of style again.

XPD

"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd42109$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The no Telecom seems to be a biggie for me, I cant stand them(and not
> because I got fired from Teletech/Xtra).

Heh
Teletech dont know what theyre doing 1/2 the time anyway . Ive been
offered a job so many times to work for "Xtra" and turned it down cause I
know its Teletech....

Edmond Lo

I like the fact that you can move the modem around without having to get new
wiring done. Good for mobile users. However I heard that no all of Auckland
area is covered yet.
"Where" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EORAb.22403$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> Trying to decide wether to can jetstart and get woosh.. and feedback re
> speed etc... seems a good deal but im not to sure... any ideas?

Chris Mayhew

"Edmond Lo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:L35Bb.12009$(E-Mail Removed):

> I like the fact that you can move the modem around without having to
> get new wiring done. Good for mobile users. However I heard that no
> all of Auckland area is covered yet.

That would be no good for you poor Aucklanders stuck in trafic jams. I
though trafic was bad in Tauranga at times but the southern motorway at
5:20pm is not a happy place to be.

T.N.O.

Chris Mayhew wrote:
> That would be no good for you poor Aucklanders stuck in trafic jams. I
> though trafic was bad in Tauranga at times but the southern motorway at
> 5:20pm is not a happy place to be.

Hmmm internet in traffic jams... that could be handy.

will

> Hmmm internet in traffic jams... that could be handy.

#### does it work while the modem's moving?

will.

Woosh to Woosh Toxickiwi NZ Computing 7 11-01-2004 08:55 AM
Is Woosh the answer? Rats NZ Computing 9 09-17-2003 07:15 PM
The REAL question about 'woosh' Evil Bastard NZ Computing 21 09-17-2003 12:23 PM
Woosh pricing! Carl Elphick NZ Computing 29 09-17-2003 07:43 AM
No word about woosh yet? tony11 NZ Computing 6 09-15-2003 07:22 AM

Advertisments