Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ PC suppliers

NZ PC suppliers

Robert

http://www.pricespy.co.nz/
http://www.pricespy.co.nz/company.php

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/defa...=nz&l=en&s=gen

"Natas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gjUyb.10864$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

paradigm.
> Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

XPD

"Andre Southgate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qqUyb.16357$(E-Mail Removed)...

> thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any
> second hand car sales yards? Lets try something simple...
> where are you located? Is price your primary concern?

> >Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer
> >resellers eg, paradigm.
> >Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

Add the following to that... what do you want the PC for ? (games, office
work, etc etc)

Phillip Weston

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:45:32 +1300, "XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>"Andre Southgate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:qqUyb.16357$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any
>> second hand car sales yards? Lets try something simple...
>> where are you located? Is price your primary concern?

>> >Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer
>> >resellers eg, paradigm.
>> >Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

>Add the following to that... what do you want the PC for ? (games, office
>work, etc etc)

Isn't that the point of having a 'build your own' PC builder, so you
can build your own custom PC to your specs?

I don't think it's a hard question what the OP asked.

http://www.ascent.co.nz/pcbuild.asp

http://www.eoneonline.co.nz/e-one/pc...gefPM7&mv_pc=9

http://www.gamma.co.nz

http://www.tastech.co.nz

http://www.qmb.co.nz

http://www.pp.co.nz

http://www.oemcomputers.co.nz/oembuild.asp

That wasn't so hard.

--
Phillip Weston
Taumarunui, New Zealand

Andre Southgate

thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any
second hand car sales yards? Lets try something simple...
where are you located? Is price your primary concern?

>>> Natas<(E-Mail Removed)> 3/12/03 02:11:44 p.m.
>>>

>Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer
>resellers eg, paradigm.
>Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

XPD

"Phillip Weston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I don't think it's a hard question what the OP asked.

Sssshhh... Im having one of those off weeks. Think Im gonna keep outta NG's
this week :-p
C u in #sp

Craig Shore

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:11:44 -0800, "Natas" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg, paradigm.
>Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

It hasn't been updated in a long time (a year?) but it's a starting
point http://compshop.orcon.net.nz/

KS

"Natas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gjUyb.10864$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

paradigm.
> Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

www.lcqcomputers.co.nz in Auckland.

Ali P

"Natas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gjUyb.10864$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

paradigm.
> Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

Ascent is a little more expensive than most but their website is the best
online shopping site I've seen for a NZ based company. They have a PC
builder page on their site where you can save your dream PC and add a
pricewatch that will alert you when the price drops.

The only problem I've had with them is that the goods are dipatched directly
from the suppliers and you can end up chasing up several parcels from
different courier companies if you're not home when they turn up to deliver
it. Other stores I've bought from online have sent it all in the one package
which is much more convenient.

Gregory Parker

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:00:11 +1300, "KS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Natas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:gjUyb.10864$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

>paradigm.
>> Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

>www.lcqcomputers.co.nz in Auckland.

Ascent

Natas