Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Project ECW

Project ECW

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Tell me how you make a good looking case mod that doesn't cost a lot which you could resell, g'head.

I've given this a lot of thought and it just doesn't work. If I had a C&C or Waterjet or something it might be worth my while, I could mass produce a custom case design to my standards and charge a premium price for it and probably get away with it.

We've discussed the idea of the case with the wiring solutions built in, that'd be a big part of the design of course. Then there's the possibility of built in peltier cooling, that might make it more desirable to the enthusiast. But there's a case out there that has peltier cooling, runs about $325 and I doubt I could compete with that price.

Jyoti Ballabh Jyoti Ballabh is offline
Member

is it still available in the stocks?