Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Jetstart sux now

Jetstart sux now

asdf

By using the internet your suporting tellecom arnt you?? IE they the ones
with the big fat pipe to the rest of the world, so woosh is still paying
tellcome for the the bandwith!.?

"BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news4iyb.10516$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>
> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****, I'm
> not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>
> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
>
> BB
> NZ

jonas

I cant even browse the web while downloading, and using MSN on another
computer causes my ping to rise to 999 frequently making gaming useless.
BB wrote:

> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>
> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****, I'm
> not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>
> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
>
> BB
> NZ

Kurt Häusler

[top posting only cos jonas started it]

Surely this is something that running a traffic shaper like htb can
easily handle.

I suspect you could simply get a script like wonder shaper and modify it
a bit to give the gaming ports priority.

jonas wrote:
> I cant even browse the web while downloading, and using MSN on another
> computer causes my ping to rise to 999 frequently making gaming useless.
> BB wrote:
>
>> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>>
>> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****,
>> I'm
>> not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>>
>> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
>>
>> BB
>> NZ

Henry Falkner

"whoisthis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <o4iyb.10516$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Telecom you ****s!
> >
> > I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****,

I'm
> > not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
> >
> > Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
> >

> Yawn....
> Well it works well for me....but then again I don't play games on line,
> I prefer real people.

I bought the modem, then stopped. If you can only do what you normally do
without running into extra charges, AND the data rate plummets to what I get
from the dial-up, as reported by friends, then it's not worth my while.

Henry

EVF sux l e o Digital Photography 1 09-11-2005 01:55 AM
Dell System Sux so far HJB Computer Support 15 07-11-2004 02:47 PM
Phantom Empire Sux Dick Sidbury DVD Video 5 07-08-2004 10:46 PM
Re: page to show that IE sux David Dorward HTML 23 05-16-2004 11:36 PM
page to show that IE sux Rafal 'Raf256' Maj HTML 16 05-16-2004 03:15 AM

Advertisments