Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ATA/RAID Drivers with AP..??

ATA/RAID Drivers with AP..??

Gregory Parker

My Mobo and the New one that is using a different Raid Controler.

Both have 2 Driver sets you can dnload, one with AP..?

What is AP...?

The AP one is a lot larger..

Thanks

Brendan

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:55:45 +1300, Gregory Parker
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What is AP...?
>
>The AP one is a lot larger..

Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
automatically.

$19.95/month.

--

....Brendan

Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.
J.K.Galbraith

Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

Gregory Parker

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:46:27 +1300, Brendan <corum.usenet@myrealbox (dot com)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:55:45 +1300, Gregory Parker
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>What is AP...?
>>
>>The AP one is a lot larger..

>Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
>automatically.
>
>$19.95/month.
>
>--
>
>...Brendan

Gee I thought you had some Brains..

>Under capitalism, man exploits man.
>Under communism, it's just the opposite.
>J.K.Galbraith
>
>Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

Brendan

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:30:09 +1300, Gregory Parker
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Gee I thought you had some Brains..

Don't you mean Brians ?

--

....Brendan

Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.
J.K.Galbraith

Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

T.N.O.

Gregory Parker wrote:
>>>What is AP...?
>>>The AP one is a lot larger..

>>Automatic Payment. Your bank will send me money when you use it
>>automatically.
>>$19.95/month.

> Gee I thought you had some Brains..

Well I guess the joke is on yuo then Roger...

pete

"Gregory Parker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> My Mobo and the New one that is using a different Raid Controler.
>
> Both have 2 Driver sets you can dnload, one with AP..?
>
> What is AP...?
>
> The AP one is a lot larger..
>

> Thanks

Its the last two letters of the board description - C-R-AP

The Flash

AP means Asia/Pacific, as we are southern hemisphere the bits must be turned
upside down or the won't stack properly!

The standard driver is for northen hemiphere and does not include the
digital realtime inversion processing system or DRIPS that you need down
under.