Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Hey Misfit

Hey Misfit

Bret

Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
want a hand email me at techemail.com.
Me being my nick of course.

~misfit~

Bret wrote:
> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
> Me being my nick of course.

Thanks Bret,

I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
you know if I need your help, much appreciated.

I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html

The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.

Cheers mate,
--
~misfit~

steve

~misfit~ allegedly said:

> Bret wrote:
>> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
>> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
>> Me being my nick of course.

> Thanks Bret,
>
> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
> you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
>
> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
>
> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
>
> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
>
> Cheers mate,
> --
> ~misfit~

4-5 more days and I should be on 25,000 WUs.

24866 today......with some not yet sent.

--
Best Regards,
Steve Withers

Bret

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
wrote:

>Bret wrote:
>> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
>> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
>> Me being my nick of course.

>Thanks Bret,
>
>I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll let
>you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
>
>I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
>
>http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
>
>The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
>
>Cheers mate,

I'll try for that one too Misfit

Malcolm

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Thanks Bret,
>
> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys). I'll
> let
> you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
>
> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
>
> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
>
> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two ago.
>
> Cheers mate,
> --
> ~misfit~

Hey ~misfit~
You are on this one though...

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...users_803.html

Cheers
Malcolm

~misfit~

Malcolm wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:16:21 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Thanks Bret,
>>
>> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys).
>> I'll let
>> you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
>>
>> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
>>
>> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
>>
>> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two
>> ago.
>>
>> Cheers mate,
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>>

> Hey ~misfit~
> You are on this one though...
>
> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...users_803.html

Cool. What exactly is that one?
--
~misfit~

~misfit~

steve wrote:
> ~misfit~ allegedly said:
>
>> Bret wrote:
>>> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if
>>> you want a hand email me at techemail.com.
>>> Me being my nick of course.

>> Thanks Bret,
>>
>> I have a couple of others helping me at the moment (Thanks guys).
>> I'll let you know if I need your help, much appreciated.
>>
>> I have a new goal, I want to get into the top 1,000 for NZ.
>>
>> http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/stats/country_113.html
>>
>> The threshold is currently 1011 units but it was 1009 a day or two
>> ago.
>>
>> Cheers mate,
>> --
>> ~misfit~

> 4-5 more days and I should be on 25,000 WUs.
>
> 24866 today......with some not yet sent.

Congratulations. An excellent effort.
--
~misfit~

Malcolm

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:30:41 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote:
<snip>

>> Hey ~misfit~
>> You are on this one though...
>>
>> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...users_803.html

> Cool. What exactly is that one?
> --
> ~misfit~

Hi ~misfit~
If you go here, http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/totals.html it's just
the breakdown relating to domain users

Cheers
Malcolm

~misfit~

Malcolm wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:30:41 +1300, ~misfit~ <~misfit~@his_desk.com>
> wrote: <snip>
>
>>> Hey ~misfit~
>>> You are on this one though...
>>>
>>> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...users_803.html

>> Cool. What exactly is that one?
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>>

> Hi ~misfit~
> If you go here, http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/totals.html it's
> just the breakdown relating to domain users

Thanks Malcolm,
--
~misfit~

steve

Bret allegedly said:

> Just hit 1000 units, you seem to be doing allright by yourself, if you
> want a hand email me at techemail.com.
> Me being my nick of course.

Well done.

--
Best Regards,
Steve Withers

Oy misfit Nick NZ Computing 9 06-15-2004 07:02 AM
Invalids Benefit Re:Misfit Bret NZ Computing 64 11-03-2003 03:57 AM
ping ~misfit~ ~misfit~ NZ Computing 16 10-24-2003 01:31 AM
ping ~misfit~ GL NZ Computing 1 10-06-2003 09:51 PM
HEY HEY HEY hold up...... Ron Williams MCSA 0 08-11-2003 07:19 PM

Advertisments