Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > re-Stationary Warehouse Compaq

re-Stationary Warehouse Compaq

Karma

I have no opinion as you didn't give details and I can't be arsed
going down
to Warehouse Stationary to have a look just so I can answer you.
--
~misfit~
Ouch!! Sorry about that ~misfit~ been heaps of leaflets in all the

MarkH

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Karma) wrote in news:884aa6e0.0311231718.7d08dfe8
@posting.google.com:

> I have no opinion as you didn't give details and I can't be arsed
> going down
> to Warehouse Stationary to have a look just so I can answer you.
> --
> ~misfit~
> Ouch!! Sorry about that ~misfit~ been heaps of leaflets in all the
> papers
> & mail boxes so I assumed... (wrong of me to assume It's a package
> too long to list: Compaq S5020AN.

I have opinions, too many to list. Sorry.

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
understand binary and those that don't"

~misfit~

Karma wrote:
> I have no opinion as you didn't give details and I can't be arsed
> going down
> to Warehouse Stationary to have a look just so I can answer you.

Ouch!! Sorry about that ~misfit~ been heaps of leaflets in all the
papers
& mail boxes so I assumed... (wrong of me to assume It's a package
too long to list: Compaq S5020AN.

I don't buy papers and I have a "No Circulars" sign on my mailbox that.
strangely enough, seems to be working, otherwise, at this time of the year
half of my weekly rubbish is leaflets and fliers.

I did go to their website to have a look but the weeks specials flyer is
only available to download in .pdf format in 32 seperate parts, none of
which lists computers. Once again, can't be arsed.
--
~misfit~