Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Browser in Win XP question

Browser in Win XP question

Ken C

I can right click on a link to open in a new window but it always comes out
small.

How can I right click on any link and have it maximised by default?

KS

Ken C wrote:
> I can right click on a link to open in a new window but it always
> comes out small.
> How can I right click on any link and have it maximised by default?

I'm not sure about maximising by default, but what I've done is open a new
browser window, re-size using the corner click and drag until it's the size
I want (usually @800x600, to leave more room on my desktop).

Then shut down IE (closing the newly designed window last) and restart it.
The next time I right clicked and opened, IE had 'learnt' the new size and
it opened the browser at that new size.