Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Stolen

Stolen

Bret

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:33:15 +1300, me@home. wrote:

>Stolen from a locked yard that was broken into at
>New Brighton, Christchurch,
>a 1981 5 ton Mitsubishi canter truck.Registration
>plate number is JN5764 It is painted white. It
>had a full tank of diesel when stolen. It is a
>flat deck truck and had two metal ramps of the
>type for driving a car up onto deck. sitting on
>the deck .
>Any info on the where about of this truck should
>be passed on to the police. Any help finding this
>truck would be appreciated.
>thanks, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Did it have a computer in or on it?

me@home.

Stolen from a locked yard that was broken into at
New Brighton, Christchurch,
a 1981 5 ton Mitsubishi canter truck.Registration
plate number is JN5764 It is painted white. It
had a full tank of diesel when stolen. It is a
flat deck truck and had two metal ramps of the
type for driving a car up onto deck. sitting on
the deck .
Any info on the where about of this truck should
be passed on to the police. Any help finding this
truck would be appreciated.
thanks, (E-Mail Removed)

me@home.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:33:15 +1300, me@home.
wrote:
Has been missing since last Monday morning

>Stolen from a locked yard that was broken into at
>New Brighton, Christchurch,
>a 1981 5 ton Mitsubishi canter truck.Registration
>plate number is JN5764 It is painted white. It
>had a full tank of diesel when stolen. It is a
>flat deck truck and had two metal ramps of the
>type for driving a car up onto deck. sitting on
>the deck .
>Any info on the where about of this truck should
>be passed on to the police. Any help finding this
>truck would be appreciated.
>thanks, (E-Mail Removed)

me@home.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:03:08 +1300, Bret
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:33:15 +1300, me@home. wrote:
>
>>Stolen from a locked yard that was broken into at
>>New Brighton, Christchurch,
>>a 1981 5 ton Mitsubishi canter truck.Registration
>>plate number is JN5764 .
>>thanks, (E-Mail Removed)

>Did it have a computer in or on it?

might have a flogged one in it by now. LOL

GraB

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:33:15 +1300, me@home. wrote:

>Stolen from a locked yard that was broken into at
>New Brighton, Christchurch,
>a 1981 5 ton Mitsubishi canter truck.Registration
>plate number is JN5764 It is painted white. It
>had a full tank of diesel when stolen. It is a
>flat deck truck and had two metal ramps of the
>type for driving a car up onto deck. sitting on
>the deck .
>Any info on the where about of this truck should
>be passed on to the police. Any help finding this
>truck would be appreciated.
>thanks, (E-Mail Removed)

How much memory? What size drive?