Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > cgi and perl scripts on iserve servers...

cgi and perl scripts on iserve servers...

Lennier

Has anyone here had any issues trying to use perl scripts on iserve
servers?

I have had no end of grief trying to get a very simple script working on
their server - a script that I know works correctly because I was able to
get it configured and working on my RedHat box.

This issue has been no end of grief and trouble for the last several days.

It almost seems that iserve is making it deliberately difficult to get
scripts working on their servers!

Lennier

dOTdASH

"Lennier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsan.2003.10.08.01.57.09.274998@TRACKER...
> Has anyone here had any issues trying to use perl scripts on iserve
> servers?
>
> I have had no end of grief trying to get a very simple script working on
> their server - a script that I know works correctly because I was able to
> get it configured and working on my RedHat box.
>
> This issue has been no end of grief and trouble for the last several days.
>
> It almost seems that iserve is making it deliberately difficult to get
> scripts working on their servers!
>
> Lennier

oh the indignity ! after they've sorted out their server scripts I vote they
check out your crap newgroup software