Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > This will make you all happy MS Lunix..

This will make you all happy MS Lunix..

Gregory Parker

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:27:02 +1300, "AD." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Because Woger was using a site to **** on Linux without realising that
>>> the very same site is being hosted on a Linux box.

>> Gee, I thought he was using the *news article* at the provided link to do
>> that......

>Even then the article doesn't actually '**** on Linux', it's just a bunch
>of wild speculation about why MS licensed Unix code from SCO.
>
>I have to agree with Max though - I see no irony in the site using Linux.
>
>If there's any possible irony it's Woger hanging out at a site by AMD
>loving (and sponsored by AMD also) 'stupid teenagers' - maybe Woger is
>actually a closet AMD fanboy doing reverse psychology anti Intel
>advocacy. That could also mean that Woger is a Lunix fan too! Shock,
>horror!! We've been duped!
>

>Cheers
>Anton

Go get a Life, I posted a Link that is all, I am not a AMD addict at all, I
don't wan't my house to burn down..

So put your Brain in gear next time you post, but then again you don't have
one..

T.N.O.

AD. wrote:

>>>Correction: freedom lovers.

>>Makes you sound like a bunch of hippies

> Or redneck good ol' boys with gun racks in their pickup trucks and stars
> and stripes bumper stickers.
> Or maybe not

I miss the dukes of hazard...

Max Burke

> Gregory Parker scribbled:

>> Max Burke wrote:

>>> Allistar scribbled:
>>> Ironic that that site is running:
>>> Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux PHP/4.1.2 mod_fastcgi/2.2.10
>>> mod_perl/1.27 on Linux

>> Why is that Ironic?

>>> Because Woger was using a site to **** on Linux without realising
>>> that the very same site is being hosted on a Linux box.

>> Gee, I thought he was using the *news article* at the provided link
>> to do that......
>> Thanks for pointing out my 'error' and your perseverance in
>> providing these 'corrections' that we all *obviously* need to be
>> made aware of.......
>> ROTFLOL

> What a load of Wankers you are, this Article is being posted on a
> number of Web sites.

So what. It's the article itself that's of interest isn't it?

IMO it's a poorly written opinion piece that is *very* short on facts, and
very long on speculation....
IOW just thje usual 'stuff' we hear about Microsoft all the time that mostly
has no basis in fact or reality.

--
mlvburke@#%&*.net.nz
See Found Images at:

AD.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 05:43:08 +1300, Bret wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:27:02 +1300, "AD." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>If there's any possible irony it's Woger hanging out at a site by AMD
>>loving (and sponsored by AMD also) 'stupid teenagers' - maybe Woger is
>>actually a closet AMD fanboy doing reverse psychology anti Intel
>>advocacy. That could also mean that Woger is a Lunix fan too! Shock,
>>horror!! We've been duped!

> And Lenier works for MS, and is doing a great job.

That too!

AD.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:53:17 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

>>>Makes you sound like a bunch of hippies

>> Or redneck good ol' boys with gun racks in their pickup trucks and stars
>> and stripes bumper stickers.
>> Or maybe not

> I miss the dukes of hazard...

Listen up everyone, I don't want to hear any comparisons between Steve
Ballmer and Boss Hogg now...

I'm serious!

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
What do you use java for ? AndDoes Java make you feel happy? zelzel.zsu@gmail.com Java 15 11-12-2005 03:54 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments