Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Web page

Web page

Nina O'Flynn

I need some help please. I've made a web page using Netscape Composer. According
to Xtra I can have this page uplifted to www.geocitiesmsn. That's all very well
but I don't know how to put up the finished page. I've been round and round the
mulberry bush even to the stage of copying the page content, uploading the pics
which go with the page, starting a group, filling out forms etc. I wish this was
as simple as (E-Mail Removed)/welcome.html which was uploaded by FTP.

Any help would be appreciated,

nof

Delete novirus. If this post bounced please refer to my real address.

Julian Visch

Nina O'Flynn wrote:

> I need some help please. I've made a web page using Netscape Composer. According
> to Xtra I can have this page uplifted to www.geocitiesmsn. That's all very well
> but I don't know how to put up the finished page. I've been round and round the
> mulberry bush even to the stage of copying the page content, uploading the pics
> which go with the page, starting a group, filling out forms etc. I wish this was
> as simple as (E-Mail Removed)/welcome.html which was uploaded by FTP.
>
> Any help would be appreciated,
>
> nof
>
> Delete novirus. If this post bounced please refer to my real address.

You need to be more clear in your posting, especially as both your links
above don't work so we can't see what your problem is.