Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Why Windows is really better

Why Windows is really better

steve

harry allegedly said:

>> > Weak moral relativism used to justify lies.

>> Hear hear.
>>

> And you can STFU too !
> You're the one that got us into this mess!

Did I?

How thoughtful of me.

--
Best Regards,
Steve Withers

Patrick Bold

"Steven H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

> > Show of hands for a new nz.comp.advocacy ...
> >
> > Ordinarily comp.*.advocacy should suffice, but there must be some NZ
> > flavour to the arguments that keep them in here. I suspect it would

be
> > easier to move NZ style OT flamewars there than to the comp.*

hierarchy.

> > Or is that a stupid idea?

> if it gets the lin/win trolls out of here then go for it

Trolling wouldn't be trolling if you only went trolling among trolls.
Now would it?

T.N.O.

AD. wrote:
> Show of hands for a new nz.comp.advocacy ...
> Or is that a stupid idea?

I was thinking nz.comp.OS or similar...

AD.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:20:56 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

> AD. wrote:
>> Show of hands for a new nz.comp.advocacy ... Or is that a stupid idea?

> I was thinking nz.comp.OS or similar...

That was my first thought, but I wanted to anticipate future topics

Cheers
Anton

Fran

Steven H wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:36:04 +1300, Warwick wrote:
>>
>> > These posts (collectively the OS wars - not just this thread) remind me
>> > of the language wars I see all the time on comp.lang.functional.

>> Show of hands for a new nz.comp.advocacy ...
>>
>> Ordinarily comp.*.advocacy should suffice, but there must be some NZ
>> flavour to the arguments that keep them in here. I suspect it would be
>> easier to move NZ style OT flamewars there than to the comp.* hierarchy.
>>
>> Or is that a stupid idea?

> if it gets the lin/win trolls out of here then go for it

Yeah, we don't want animated discussions about computers in here.

Fran