Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AK source for Verbatim DVD Media

AK source for Verbatim DVD Media

Mutley

Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
have gone to Imation

TIA

BTMO

"Mutley" <> wrote

> Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
> have gone to Imation

Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz

Cheers,

Brenton

Peter Huebner

In article <ea0sb.493$%(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Mutley" <> wrote
>
> > Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
> > have gone to Imation

> Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
> could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brenton

Ascent also carry Verbatim (online).

-P.

Mutley

Peter Huebner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <ea0sb.493$%(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>says...
>>
>> "Mutley" <> wrote
>>
>> > Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
>> > have gone to Imation

>> Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
>> could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Brenton

>Ascent also carry Verbatim (online).
>
>-P.

Thanx for that..

rubber

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:55:22 +1300, Mutley <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
>have gone to Imation
>
>TIA

Aquilatech also sell them - I've bought 3 spindles of 20 x printable
DVDs - good prices as far as I can tell

Rubber