Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Multimonitor kvm switch?

Multimonitor kvm switch?

Richard Malcolm-Smith

Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..

Aaron Lawrence

Suddenly, Richard Malcolm-Smith sprang forth and uttered these pithy
words:
> Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
> twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
> secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..

High demand? The 1% of people who use 2PCs and the 1% who have two
monitors... Makes 0.01%

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Richard Malcolm-Smith

Aaron Lawrence wrote:

> Suddenly, Richard Malcolm-Smith sprang forth and uttered these pithy
> words:
>
>>Does such a beast exist? I would think its getting in high demand with all the
>>twinhead cards out there, and It would be great to put a second PC on the
>>secondary monitor without controlign it for using the TV tuner card too..

> High demand? The 1% of people who use 2PCs and the 1% who have two
> monitors... Makes 0.01%

Well with big lcds costing the earth I know several people that are given 2
17"ers at there work.

They also have several PCs they maintain, but in an office the solution is
usually to get more flat panels.

I cant afford more monitors, cash wise and space wise.

innerHTML performance in multimonitor system ppRaistlin@gmail.com Javascript 1 08-08-2008 04:30 PM
KVM IP Hugo MCSE 0 12-08-2004 08:49 PM
KVM Switches and Wireless Devices =?Utf-8?B?RF9JZ2Vs?= Wireless Networking 1 09-27-2004 12:30 AM
Getting the KVM running on ARM Linux on an ARM processor based device Steve Jasper Java 0 11-20-2003 06:55 PM
KVM switch vs TightVNC? john63401@yahoo.com MCSE 8 08-05-2003 11:17 PM

Advertisments