Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > SCSI adapter needed in Palmerston North

SCSI adapter needed in Palmerston North

Alan Howard

I'm looking for a 50 skt to 68 skt SCSI adapter in the Palmerston North
area. The adapter should have plugs with sockets on both sides, and is
needed to fit a 68 pin receptacle (on the cable) to a 50 pin receptacle (the
internal connector) on the SCSI host adapter. I'm looking for something I
can pay for and pick up as soon as possible. alan dot howard at unifirst dot
co dot nz.

Many thanks,

Alan

Alan Howard

Or a 50 pin SCSI cable with plugs and sockets at both ends would do the
trick.

Alan

news:3Zcqb.5132$(E-Mail Removed)...