Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Help with Future Domain TMC-3260 SCSI host adapter

Help with Future Domain TMC-3260 SCSI host adapter

Alan Howard

Just fitted one of these to go with a tape drive but don't have a manual. I
had a quick look for a manual yesterday but haven't turned anything up yet.
Do I need to fit a terminator to the external connector if I'm only using
the internal connector? There don't appear to be terminators and/or
configuration jumpers on the card itself. The tape drive is the only device
on the card and can be terminated internally.

Thanks for any help.

Alan