Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > composite video out/s-video adapter?

composite video out/s-video adapter?

Alan Howard

Please fix your clock.

Russell Smithies

Alan Howard wrote:
> Please fix your clock.

do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????
it might pay to actually mention who you are referring to when you post that
sort of crap too.

Russell

Russell Smithies

Alan Howard wrote:
> Please fix your clock.

Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file

I thought someone was posting warnings??

T.N.O.

Russell Smithies wrote:
> Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
>
> I thought someone was posting warnings??

he isnt AFAIK Roger... Roger is "Nick Smith" at the moment.

Alan Howard

> do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????

Yes - but it only takes a second.

> it might pay to actually mention who you are referring to when you post

that
> sort of crap too.

How many other posts were there from 2004? Work it out.

T.N.O.

Alan Howard wrote:
> How many other posts were there from 2004? Work it out.

Dunno, I didnt see any dated 2004, but Bruce is currently an hour in the
future.

Andrew

Alan used Please.. So cant be woger
"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EAYnb.2095$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alan Howard wrote:
> > Please fix your clock.

> Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
>

> I thought someone was posting warnings??

Nick Smith

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Alan Howard wrote:
>> Please fix your clock.

>Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
>

>I thought someone was posting warnings??

Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental problem..?

Seems like it..

Russell Smithies

Nick Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Alan Howard wrote:
>>> Please fix your clock.

>> Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill
>> file
>>
>> I thought someone was posting warnings??
>>

> Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental
> problem..?
>
> Seems like it..

thanx for replying

plonk

pete

"Nick Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Alan Howard wrote:
> >> Please fix your clock.

> >Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
> >

> >I thought someone was posting warnings??
> >

> Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental

problem..?

> Seems like it..

You use 100 aliases and ask if HE has a mental problem?