Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Slingshot ISP

Slingshot ISP

Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
advance if I cancel early?

sal

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:50:12 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (C) wrote:

>Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
>advance if I cancel early?

Why don't you ask them? Probably not unless they don't provide a good
service and you can prove it.

T.N.O.

C wrote:

> Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
> advance if I cancel early?

It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:08:20 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>C wrote:
>

>> Anyone know whether or not I get a refund on unused months paid for in
>> advance if I cancel early?

>It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?

Thanks for pointing that out. I presume you mean clause 6.3?

T.N.O.

C wrote:
>>It is listed in the T&Cs... didn't you read them?

> Thanks for pointing that out. I presume you mean clause 6.3?

actually, I have no idea, Im not a member, so havent read them, but I
remember someone else pointing it out an age ago.