Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Where can I get the C64 on TV

Where can I get the C64 on TV

BackToNormal

Watching the Cyberstrator demo on the world cup tonight, shown on tv1 I
was wondering where I could buy a Commodore 64 that runs this software.

cheers

Dane

--
"People do not make decisions on facts, rather,
how they feel about the facts" Robert Consedine

Nicholas Sherlock

BackToNormal wrote:
> Watching the Cyberstrator demo on the world cup tonight, shown on tv1
> I was wondering where I could buy a Commodore 64 that runs this
> software.

Why do you think Cyberstrator has anything to do with the C64? It doesn't
mention anything like that on the 'net.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Ali P

"Nicholas Sherlock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bneuva$u5l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> BackToNormal wrote:
> > Watching the Cyberstrator demo on the world cup tonight, shown on tv1
> > I was wondering where I could buy a Commodore 64 that runs this
> > software.

> Why do you think Cyberstrator has anything to do with the C64? It doesn't
> mention anything like that on the 'net.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicholas Sherlock

I think he was having a dig at the graphics. They're okay-ish for a game but
they're definitely not broadcast quality i.e America's Cup style graphics. I
can't imagine EA selling too many copies of Rugby 2004 based on the
Cyberstrator demos.

Epson Stylus C64 Vic Computer Support 0 09-07-2005 06:57 PM
More Info on the Epson C64 Vic Computer Support 1 08-25-2005 09:16 PM
Epson C64 Vic Computer Support 3 08-25-2005 06:44 AM
Java for the C64 Alberto Panno-Peano Java 8 01-27-2004 09:52 PM
Paper experiences with Epson C64/C84? Ohaya Digital Photography 1 10-08-2003 03:15 AM

Advertisments