Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New ng - cars

New ng - cars

Classic Car Fair

How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
justify its existence.

T.N.O.

"Classic Car Fair" wrote
> How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
> justify its existence.

really, you think? I cant remember the last time I saw an ad for a car on
usenet... well, sometimes there is one in nz.wanted, but not often.

which doesnt answer your question... but ummm, search for the charter in
groups.google.com nz.comp and have a read through, they cover the details, I
think David Farrah is the guy who is "in charge"

Classic Car Fair

"T.N.O." wrote:

> "Classic Car Fair" wrote
> > How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
> > justify its existence.

> really, you think? I cant remember the last time I saw an ad for a car on
> usenet... well, sometimes there is one in nz.wanted, but not often.
>
> which doesnt answer your question... but ummm, search for the charter in
> groups.google.com nz.comp and have a read through, they cover the details, I
> think David Farrah is the guy who is "in charge"

Thanks.