Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > aus.computers

aus.computers

T.N.O.

After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take a
look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite compared
to us...

My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
and if so,
How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?

Paul Mathews

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take a
>look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite compared
>to us...
>
>My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
>and if so,
>How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?

Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

Andrew

Speak for yourself

"Paul Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take

> >look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite

compared
> >to us...
> >
> >My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
> >and if so,
> >How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?
> >

> Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

Worm

"Paul Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

Good to have you aboard, King Reject

Worm

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 23 Oct 2003 , Paul Mathews wrote :

> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd
>>take a look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably
>>polite compared to us...
>>
>>My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
>>and if so,
>>How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?
>>

> Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

So why didn't you join them?

Oh ... because you are a reject. Sorry, I should have known.

--
Nicolaas.

- Computers don't make mistakes, foolish people do.

Bret

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take a
>look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite compared
>to us...
>
>My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
>and if so,
>How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?

Stay a little longer there, what no Rod Speed?

T.N.O.

"Bret" wrote
> Stay a little longer there, what no Rod Speed?

He's less annoying than Roger, albeit less entertaining.

Phillip Weston

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:09:41 +1300, Paul Mathews
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take a
>>look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite compared
>>to us...
>>
>>My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
>>and if so,
>>How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?
>>

>Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

Explains why you are here then.

Why don't you just leave us rejects alone.

--
Phillip Weston
Taumarunui, New Zealand

~misfit~

"Bret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take

> >look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite

compared
> >to us...
> >
> >My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
> >and if so,
> >How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?
> >

> Stay a little longer there, what no Rod Speed?

LOL, I've bumped into him once or twice.
--
~misfit~

pete

"Paul Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >After noticing an up-surge of Aussies in nz.comp I thought that I'd take

> >look at the Auzzie version... they are actually remarkably polite

compared
> >to us...
> >
> >My question is, Is this what we look like to the rest of the world?
> >and if so,
> >How long before they(the rest of the world) stop coming here?
> >

> Yes all the rejects got left here, the Good People left long ago..

That post bought to you by an immigrant who won't leave. In other
words a reject, definitely not a "Good People"