Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ASUS Distributor needed

ASUS Distributor needed

kirkzeusNOSPAM@hotmail.com

Hi all

Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.

Thanks
--
To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.

Justin C. Le Grice

Eden Computers 6388188. Talk to Simon. Tell him I sent you.

Or Go Online at www.edencomputers.co.nz

Justin C. Le Grice

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
> distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.
>
> Thanks

kirkzeusNOSPAM@hotmail.com

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately that company deals only with the public. I am after a
distributor.

Thanks again.

--
To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email address.
(E-Mail Removed)

SNOman

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone please tell me of a company in Auckland that is a
> distributor for ASUS motherboards and notebooks.
>
> Thanks

Distributors are:-

Renaissance &

Morning Star

Connery

Morning Star are the company you are looking for, they are the NZ
disributors for ASUS and deal with the support and RMA's of ASUS
products. They are located at
20 Clemow Dve, Mt Wellington Auckland and if you want to ring them,
try
09 573 0988.

kirkzeusNOSPAM@hotmail.com

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'll give them a try.