Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Save my downloads

Save my downloads

Simon Bank

Just one more outstanding query....

Stupid me installed a program called Free Download Agent sometime ago.
Since uninstalling this software IE6 is unable to download files... i.e.
it doesnt bring up the window asking where the file should be saved to.
I've put up with this for a while but its really annoying me now. How do
I fix this?