Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Forgetful IE

Forgetful IE

Simon Bank

Internet Explorer 6 no longer gives me the option to save passwords from
html forms on the net. It has somehow forgotten to remember how to do
this. How do I turn that function back on.

Thanks
Simon

T.N.O.

"Simon Bank" wrote
> Internet Explorer 6 no longer gives me the option to save passwords from
> html forms on the net. It has somehow forgotten to remember how to do
> this. How do I turn that function back on.

Tools, Internet Options, Content, then click on Auto Complete and change
settings as you desire.

Simon Bank

Nice.

Thanks

T.N.O. wrote:

> "Simon Bank" wrote
>
>>Internet Explorer 6 no longer gives me the option to save passwords from
>>html forms on the net. It has somehow forgotten to remember how to do
>>this. How do I turn that function back on.

> Tools, Internet Options, Content, then click on Auto Complete and change
> settings as you desire.

Tim

how about considering a nice auto form filler programme. Always good to save
all your login info in case you reinstall your OS or whatever. My favorite
is roboform

cheers,

Tim

"Simon Bank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f94b16e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Internet Explorer 6 no longer gives me the option to save passwords from
> html forms on the net. It has somehow forgotten to remember how to do
> this. How do I turn that function back on.
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Mainlander

In article <_16lb.2191$(E-Mail Removed)>, tim-
> how about considering a nice auto form filler programme. Always good to save
> all your login info in case you reinstall your OS or whatever. My favorite
> is roboform

as long as it's not gator

Forgetful tango Computer Support 0 11-01-2008 05:41 AM
Forgetful ubr924 Mauricio Tavares Cisco 1 06-15-2006 03:32 PM
Forgetful Interpreter Bill Orcutt Python 3 10-18-2003 02:03 PM

Advertisments